The web portal allows you to upload your own hold music, or professionally recorded commercial recordings.
To create a new Hold Music Group, click on “Hold Music” tab, then click “New Group”:
- Name - Please provide a name for the group of tracks (recordings/music).
- Use for outbound calling? - To use this Hold Music Group for all outbound calls, select "Yes". Note: The system uses only one single Hold Music Group for all outbound calling.
- Save and Add Tracks - To add tracks to the Group, click "Save & Add Tracks". You will then be able to browse for the .mp3 file you wish to upload.
- Save - Click save if want to save the current group without adding any tracks.
- If you would like to use the group for inbound calling that is configured in the Phone Number screen.
Please note: Tracks must be in .mp3 or .wav format, the maximum quota for Music On Hold is 60MB, and each track must be no larger than 10MB.